Care & Health
Printing human cells and human tissue in 3D? A test that detects COVID-19 in just 5 minutes based on your breath? How we train surgeons in minimally invasive surgery like we would train pilots? These are just a few of the many innovations that see the light of day each year in Flanders.
How does a region that has barely 1% of the inhabitants of the European Union manage this? You will find out in this e-book, in which experts from Flanders share their vision on your sector. It is packed with 36 pages of inspiring insights, enriching know-how and astounding innovations.
At the same time you will learn why the northern part of Belgium is such an exceptional location for your Care & Health congress.
Learn in this e-book among other things:
- why most future innovations in health will come from other sectors
- where your delegates can experience new innovations in Care & Health in person
- how you can virtually visit the world's most innovative key players in life sciences & health
- how an effective organization of health care is a means to promote social cohesion and social justice
- how to motivate and engage the local population for your congress