Why your conference in energy will feel like a fish in water in Flanders
Flanders is committed to cleantech and renewable energy. The world’s first large-scale wind energy park was built here, and our region has the third highest number of solar panels per capita. We are world leaders in fostering a biobased economy and developing the energy storage solutions of the future. Our region focuses on technological and social innovation to make the transition to a low-carbon, sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy system. The ultimate goal: to evolve towards full climate neutrality.
How your association benefits from our expertise
Flanders has all the ingredients to take clean technology and renewable energy to the next level: from a government-driven commitment to sustainability, over innovative energy companies, to pioneering research centres and knowledge platforms that aim to bring about a clean energy economy. These partners provide you with all the experts you need for a successful congress.
Our partners – and therefore your partners
• Flux 50 – Flanders’ spearhead cluster for energy
• WaterstofNet – sustainable hydrogen projects
Research & education
• EnergyVille – centre of expertise for sustainable energy & intelligent energy systems
• Biorizon – bio-aromatics research
• Free University of Brussels, Battery Innovation Centre
• Ghent University – Energy Law | Ghent University – Sustainable Energy Technologies(SET)
• Imec – smart energy and energy storage, including smart grids, energy generation, nanomaterials
• Cleantechpunt – clean technology education
• Greenville – incubator for cleantech and circular economy
• Enervalis – technologies to facilitate a healthy energy transition
• VEA – Flanders Energy Agency
For more information about a low-carbon energy conference in Flanders:
please feel free to contact Tuya.