Why your conference in culture and nature will feel like a fish in water in Flanders
In Flanders, nature is surrounded by heritage, art, and culture. There is a considerable variety of nature and picturesque villages, which combines to create the unique Flemish charm. 16,000 sqm of art cities are connected by parks and forests. Your delegates can experience all aspects of both nature and culture in just three days. We want to open up natural Flanders to a wider audience, actively encourage society to commit itself to more and better nature, and to bring nature as close to people as possible.
How your association benefits from our expertise
You organise your conference in a centre of knowledge and innovation in the field of nature. For example, the unique Botanic Garden in Meise, with the largest rose herbarium in the world, is an expertise centre for discovery, research and conservation of plants, seeds, and crops. We want to share the knowledge of our institutions, companies, and experts with your association, which works to protect nature.
Our partners – and therefore your partners
• Agency for Nature & Forest (Agentschap voor Natuur & Bos) – Flemish government agency for the conservation, protection, and development of nature
• INBO – Flemish knowledge centre for nature and forest management research
• Natuurpunt – independent volunteer association for the conservation of nature in Flanders
• Nature Invest – investment agency for projects that enhance the experience of nature
• Inverde – education platform for the management of forests, green areas, and nature
• Hoge Kempen National Park – 5,700 hectares of forest and heathland
• Meise Botanic Garden – discovery, research, and conservation of plants
For your conference about culture and nature in Flanders:
Gemmeke will be happy to help you.