Why your conference in lifelong learning will feel like a fish in Flanders
Gaining knowledge remains the key to innovation. And every innovation starts with well-trained people. With innovative learning and workplaces that encourage creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. Flanders therefore focuses on competence and talent development so that every person can develop into an active citizen. We partner with society, industry, and the labour market to make lifelong learning an important part of our life. That is why your conference in this field is so important for Flanders.
How your association benefits from our expertise
In a changing world, Flanders wants to develop a new vision of the ‘learning life career’. Technology, increasing individualisation, flexibility, broader and more varied labour relations, "uberisation" and active ageing will redraw careers and working relationships, which will require us to think differently about jobs and careers. This process is in full swing in Flanders. With your conference in our region, you fully participate in this evolution. What’s more, your association is contributing to shaping it.
Our partners – and therefore your partners
• Syntra – specialist education centre for adult education
• Onderwijs Vlaanderen – Flemish government agency for education
• WSE – Flemish government department for work and social economy
• VDAB – Flemish Service for Employment and Vocational Training
• EPALE – Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe
• Diverscity – Partnership between the Flemish government and municipalities, social services and intermunicipal companies to work on employment and HRM policy
• Steunpunt werk – knowledge centre for policy monitoring and labour market analysis
• VLOR – strategic advisory board for the Education and Training policy area
More information about your conference in Flanders?
Gemmeke will gladly help.