In Flanders, nature is surrounded by heritage, art, and culture. 16,000 sqm of art cities are connected by parks and forests. Your delegates experience all aspects of both nature and culture in just three days.
You organise your conference in a centre of knowledge and innovation in the field of nature. For example, the unique Botanic Garden in Meise, with the largest rose herbarium in the world, is an expertise centre for discovery, research and conservation of plants, seeds, and crops.
Flanders actively encourages society to commit itself to more and better nature, and to bring nature as close to people as possible. It is our goal to share the knowledge of our institutions, companies, and experts with your association.
Our partners – and consequently potential partners of your conference
- Agency for Nature & Forest (Agentschap voor Natuur & Bos) – Flemish government agency for the conservation, protection, and development of nature
- INBO – Flemish knowledge centre for nature and forest management research
- Natuurpunt – independent volunteer association for the conservation of nature in Flanders
- Nature Invest – investment agency for projects that enhance the experience of nature
- Inverde – education platform for the management of forests, green areas, and nature
- Hoge Kempen National Park – 5,700 hectares of forest and heathland
- Meise Botanic Garden – discovery, research, and conservation of plants
Your Flanders Naturally Expert
Gemmeke de Jongh
International Association Expert