Nice to know
Sustainable energy has already been a policy priority for many decades in Flanders. You can therefore rest assured that Flanders offers the perfect biotope for a successful conference: a vibrant ecosystem in which companies, knowledge centres and the authorities have joined forces to develop the energy of the future together.
In “living labs” new ideas are developed and – equally crucial – existing technologies are combined. World-class partners contribute to the success of your conference. Discover conference venues that are unique in the world: architectural heritage equipped with the latest technology.
Our partners – and consequently potential partners of your conference
Research & education
- EnergyVille – centre of expertise for sustainable energy & intelligent energy systems
- Biorizon – bio-aromatics research
- Free University of Brussels, Battery Innovation Centre
- Ghent University – Energy Law | Ghent University – Sustainable Energy Technologies(SET)
- imec – smart energy and energy storage, including smart grids, energy generation, nanomaterials
- Cleantechpunt – clean technology education
- VEA – Flanders Energy Agency
Read our free e-book on Smart Energy
How does a region 700 times smaller than the USA become a global player in Smart Energy? Discover, together with the answer, congress venues that you can' t find anywhere else in the world. Not even in the USA. Read it in this e-book VISITFLANDERS Convention Bureau warmly offers you.