Why did two of the leading gastronomy events in the world – The World's 50 Best Restaurants Awards and the UNWTO World Forum on Gastronomy Tourism – choose Flanders as their location? Because this northern half of Belgium is a new hotspot on the culinary world map. Flanders is therefore an excellent location for your conference on food, gastronomy & beer. Discover in this e-book how to make your conference a success. The many pictures are – as it is appropriate for this theme – fingerlicking beautiful.
In 34 pages full of insights, inspiration and tips you will learn, among other things:
- what trends in gastronomy will play a role in the future
- how chefs like Heston Blumenthal and Ferran Adria are inspired by science
- why UNESCO's recognition of Belgium's beer culture is so interesting for your conference
- why a Flemish company is trying to bake bread on Mars
- how the Flemish government and food sector supports your conference
VISITFLANDERS Convention Bureau is pleased to offer you this e-book. Because food, gastronomy & beer are important in Flanders. And so is your conference in this field.