Read our free e-book on Food, Gastronomy & Beer
Why did two of the leading gastronomy events in the world – The World's 50 Best Restaurants Awards and the UNWTO World Forum on Gastronomy Tourism – choose Flanders as their location? Because this northern half of Belgium is a new hotspot on the culinary world map. Flanders is therefore an excellent location for your conference on food, gastronomy & beer. Discover in this e-book how to make your conference a success. The many pictures are – as it is appropriate for this theme – fingerlicking beautiful.
In 34 pages full of insights, inspiration and tips you will learn, among other things:
- what trends in gastronomy will play a role in the future
- how chefs like Heston Blumenthal and Ferran Adria are inspired by science
- why UNESCO's recognition of Belgium's beer culture is so interesting for your conference
- why a Flemish company is trying to bake bread on Mars
- how the Flemish government and food sector supports your conference
VISITFLANDERS Convention Bureau is pleased to offer you this e-book. Because food, gastronomy & beer are important in Flanders. And so is your conference in this field.
"Why did two of the leading gastronomy events in the world choose Flanders as their location?"
Fill out your details below and we will be happy to send you your free copy.
Flanders is home to 11 key sectors
Flanders is a world-class region in a large number of key industries. Check out why!